Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Wedding Steal

Last week Michael's was having a really big sale so I decided to check it out...armed with my email coupons of course :)

I wasnt expecting to find much but I scored a major deal...I got 14 boxes of votive candles and two glass containers for 50$!!!!

The candles (12 pack) was originally 7.99 but were on sale for 4.99 and then I had a 30% off my entire candle purchase so that brought them down to 3.49$ a 12 pack!!! Seriously, THANK YOU MICHAEL'S!!!! That saved me over 50$ off of the cheapest place I could find them online..not including shipping.


The glass containers were 1.99$ which was a good deal as well and I will add those to the collection of containers for the candy bar.

But this just reinforces, for me at least, that Micheal's is a DIY brides Best Friend!

So for now we have been slowly purchasing the items we need, Kyle just purchased the take out containers for the candy bar and a large pack of pink tissue paper from paper mart. Im going to do a tissue paper pomander run-through for one of our centerpieces. Hopefully it works out well and I will post the mock-up as soon as Im done.

No comments:

Post a Comment