Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

DYI Ideas

Well now that we have most of our big checks off of our vendor list I have been focusing a lot on the DIY.

We are going to do fuchsia overlays with turquoise napkins and these centerpieces:
Im going to put clear vase filler in the bottom and a pink floralyte. There will also be about 5-6 votive candles around this.

And then the other half of the tables will have turquoise overlays with fuchsia napkins and carnation pomander centerpieces kind of like these:

but with a different vase that will be clear with a blue floralyte and clear aqua marbles and a more round look.This one will also have 5-6 votive's around it. I was talking with one of my BMs, who is getting married in Oct, and she said it will probably be much cheaper to use tissue paper carnations then real ones. I was planning on doing tissue paper pomanders for the ceremony chairs anyways so I think I will take her suggestion. I am trying to do this as cheap as possible so I think it will turn out to save a lot of money. So Im not sure if I will do a full pomander or cut the spheres in half and do a half pomander.

I am also considering doing some kind of bling on the outside of the vases and some faux diamonds I bought off of ebay around the center of the table.

I am also hoping to do a centerpiece mock-up of both the options really soon; so I will post that as soon as I do!

I also think I have found the perfect totes for the BM gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment