Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Haute Bride Inspired Bracelet

So I said I was going to post this a while ago but with all the things that are going on around these lovely parts, Ive been a little distracted!

So here it is:

So heres the whole thing
 The clasp
A few more views:



So I included my something blue in there along with a little bling :)

So overall, this is an easy project. I would say that using some flexible beading wire/cord is the best way to go with this one. It makes it a lot easier to finish.

One tip is to start at the brooch, string, and then close at the clasp end.

So a cost break down:
Brooch (ebay) 14$ with shipping
Pearls (Micheal's) 1.50$
Rondelles: 1.00$
Clasp (Hobby Lobby) 1.99$
Other findings (Hobby Lobby) 0.25$
Blue Crystals-Not sure, I had these from another project.

Total $18.74

Pretty good and cheap project!

Has anyone else done one of these? Maybe even cheaper?

Happy Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment