Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

And we have a....

Reception venue!

The event coordinator for the first venue we looked at (the one we really liked) contacted us yesterday and said that another couple with the same date as us contacted her about looking at the place and she wanted to know whether we were still interested. We were planning on looking at one other place but we hadn't made the appointment yet, so we decided this place was really our best option anyways....So we booked!! I was REALLY glad she asked us if we wanted to book because I would have been pretty bummed if we would have missed this opportunity.

We just signed the contract and paid our deposit! :) And its going in the mail in the morning.

Its pretty exciting to have this first major check off the list!!

So we are still on the hunt for a ceremony venue..which is proving to be a little more difficult then I thought it would be. You would think it would be easy to find an outdoor venue for this, but honestly there are just not that many options that can hold 200+ people and cost less than $1000...a lot less than $1000, hopefully.

I have had my eye on one place since the bridal show in January, so I contacted them last night to see if our date was still available and to get a little more information. So hopefully we can go look there soon :)

I also contacted a photo booth company, so we will hopefully be booking that within the next few days as well.

Everything, so far, has been going pretty well! and I also finished my Haute Bride inspired bracelet so hopefully I can post pictures, instructions, and cost break-down tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment