Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tissue Paper, and Floral Wire, and Styrofoam Balls. OH MY!

So Im still working on my tissue paper poms! We got 3 more 6 inch balls from Hobby Lobby last week using our 40% off coupons (2.70$ a piece is way better than 5$ a piece).

So I decided that the easiest way to make all these was to do it in steps....so Im making a ton of the flowers first and then making the poms.

Well last Friday I started the mass flower making process and it was going really well...I just sat in front of the tv and just made one after another. After I had a nice pile going a certain little kitty decided that I required kitten assistance and then decided that they were, in fact, for her...for her to play with to be exact! So I had to find some where to put these where she couldn't get to them.

 This is what helping looks like, by the way.

So I put them in a laundry basket and I have decided that I will start putting the flowers in the balls as soon as I fill this puppy up.

This is what I started with last Friday:

And this is what I have as of today:

Making good progress!! (P.S. Ignore all the junk on the floor lol) Its probably about half full? I have used all the tissue I had already cut out so Ill have to do some more before I can continue.

It'll be interesting to see how many full poms I can get out of a full basket :)

No comments:

Post a Comment