Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

So Here it Goes.....

Well. I have decided to join the blogging world!


I guess this is one of those things that I have always wanted to do...but never really had a good reason to do it. I guess putting my thoughts and actions out into the interwebs is a pretty big deal. But planning a wedding is a pretty good reason to start!

Kyle and I got engaged on New Years :) and we have been slowly, but surly, starting to plan it all out. But I can duly say we have not gotten that far.

Its still really hard to believe that I am at the point in my life. It still seems like freshman year of college wasn't that long ago and I still sometimes have a hard time believing I just graduated from college!

So hopefully I can keep up with the blogging thing, since I never was one to keep a consistent journal, and maybe someone else will find what I post on here helpful for their own wedding planning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment